#insaneroadtrip day 26

Today started out the right way. With a run with a good friend. One of the best a girl can have. Three miles while chatting.



Then a mellow morning followed by Bari's first tattoo! She did amazing for being on the table for almost an hour.



And my fourth (with the 3rd below it!)



And then we celebrated.



We *might* have celebrated a bit more after a yummy dinner.






(btw. These were consumed over 4 days...though that doesn't much better.)

So sad to be leaving. Bari, you're my girl. Thanks for allowing my girls to decompress at your house and torment K and D. Love you!

- Posted using BlogPress

Comments

  1. I wish I would have known sooner that you wee coming to Bari's. I could have arranged my week differently and come up to see you. I'm glad you two had fun. Safe travels to Lissa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great day. I love you, too, girl. Thank you for the great runs, holding my hand while I Skot drew all over me :) and for the company. Mostly for the company. You are all welcome back here ANYTIME. #firework

    ReplyDelete
  3. What does the tat stand for?

    Glad you had so much fun together!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

You Capture - DOF

You Capture - Best Shot

You Capture - Faces