#insaneroadtrip day 30

I'm in awe that in 3 days I will be home. The girls are more than ready to be home. So much so that the 10yo melted down for the first 30-45 minutes in the car. Fun times. Melissa assured me the drive wasn't really 7 hours but I wouldn't get to see mountains until I was almost to Bozeman, which was my scheduled stop.






The girls were excited that there was a pool at the hotel though the 10yo decided she didn't want to swim. But the other two had a blast.






We ended up at AppleBees for dinner. Aside from yummy chicken smothered in cheese I had this



And the girls basically ate everything on the table without hesitation so we got this



We debated about going out and seeing the fireworks here but ended up having a quiet evening sacked out in the hotel room. There was a magnificent sunset though.






Tuesday? We head out of Montana and get to see Tiffany when we arrive in western Idaho this evening. I can.not.wait to see her Sammy! I'm sure he's huge!

- Posted using BlogPress

Comments

  1. Beautiful sunset it right. Hugs to Tiffany & Sammy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Almost home! Tell the Scott family hello from me!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

You Capture - DOF

You Capture - Best Shot

You Capture - Faces