#insaneroadtrip day 31

Today started out early. And for no good reason. I just woke up at 5:45. And since I was comfy and the girls were still sleeping, I laid in bed for another hour reading blogs. After my shower I got the girls moving, we packed up, ate our free continental breakfast and hit the road to West Yellowstone.






We got to the Grizzly and Wolf Discovery Center at about 10 and were excited to find out that they ha a kids' program where they could hide food in the bear enclosure. All three girls were excited.





And then they let the bears back out.



It was pretty cool despite getting eaten alive by mosquitos.

The rest if the drive was pretty uneventful. We pulled into Tiffany's driveway at just about 6 pm. There was much rejoicing. And baby love.







Posted using BlogPress

Comments

  1. Glad you made it! I miss Idaho.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe that you have been gone for a month. You are making some amazing memories for your girls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, so good to see you two girls together!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

You Capture - DOF

You Capture - Best Shot

You Capture - Faces