2011 - Day in the Life - week 30

Sunday - 7/24



Went went to get some gloves for me at Big 5 for Tough Mudder. 
I'm amused by the big chair.

Monday 7/25



The $3 shoes I found for The White Trash Bash.

Tuesday 7/26



Guess who I picked up at the airport? A very delirious Bari!

Wednesday 7/27



Bari and Sweet Pea made blueberry cobbler. It was delicious.

Thursday 7/28



An uneventful drive to Sacramento took us to The Melting Pot for a celebratory dinner. 
Beki had just finished taking the California bar exam. 
Ashley drove out too. We enjoyed our dinner and time together.

Friday 7/29



My first run longer than 6 miles since my last half marathon at the beginning of May. 
Bari and I went for 8 miles. It was good. A bit hot. Definitely sweaty. 
See the white line on my neck? Salt.



But thankfully I had hydrated well with my favorite running beverage.





Posted using BlogPress

Comments

  1. Yeah for a great week! I loved our time together last week. Thank you for the visit.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

You Capture - DOF

You Capture - Best Shot

You Capture - Faces