2011 - A Day in the Life - week 35

Sunday 8/28
This was most of my dinner Sunday night.  
I also make frozen berry milkshakes before the popcorn. 
Yum!

Monday 8/29

Sweet Pea sat down for her first day of kindergarten. 
She was watching the welcome video her teacher made.  

Tuesday 8/30

After her school work was done, we put together just about every puzzle in our house. 
That's a lot of puzzles.  We did them together...and then she wanted to do them by herself. 

Wednesday 8/31

Our shadows on the walk back from dropping the big girls off at school. 

Thursday 9/1

We went to the mall and they have these huge hanging baskets of flowers all over. 
Sweet Pea was running and jumping up to smell them. 
I asked her to let me take a picture of her sniffing them.  And she couldn't stop giggling. 

Friday 9/2

Look!! Sharing!! Among siblings!! 
I took them to Target for slurpees after school. 

Saturday 9/3

Me and the oldest.  We were waiting for T to get some military clothes shopping done. 
I have lots of extra silly ones of Sweet Pea and me, but this girl? 
I rarely get a picture with a real smile out of her. 
________________________
I'm also linking this up over at Elaine's


Comments

  1. Oh my gosh, the shadow one!! Love it! And of course the sharing is cute too.

    And the last one of you two... okay, I like them all... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures of your week! Shadows always make great pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

You Capture - DOF

You Capture - Best Shot

You Capture - Faces