#VegasBaby

So last weekend was a much anticipated trip to Vegas to celebrate Barb's 40th birthday.  We have been friends since...*gasp* 1995ish.  Damn...I'm getting old.  Anyway.  This was the trip that was announced around the beginning of the year, was almost voided this summer and then was back on.  On the agenda, aside from booze...I mean it *is* Vegas after all, were to go to the Neon Boneyard, see the dolphin/big cat exhibit at the Mirage...which is where we stayed...in the Penthouse of Awesome.  It was definitely awesome.  Especially for the three of us that were there.  I just wish I could have gone on Thursday when Barb and Diana got there.  Alas, life and reality.

So I will just give you a preview of some of my favorite pictures.  Somehow we managed to not get a single picture with all of us in it.  How? No clue.  Ladies? We can't let that happen again.














Comments

  1. So fun! I wish I could have gone - the neon graveyard looked amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you had a great time! And that neon graveyard is pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got a couple pics with all of us! Aside from the souvenir pic from the dolphin/big cats at the Mirage, I got us on Fremont:
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/airynothing/6291798820/

    And in the neon boneyard:
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/airynothing/6285019482/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

You Capture - DOF

You Capture - Best Shot

You Capture - Faces