2011 - A Day in the Life - week 44

Week 44.  You know that means we have 8 weeks left to the year.  Wow.  My year in review should be interesting, to say the least, to recap.  But for now, we are still in 2011 and this was my past week.

Sunday 10/30
My bear cat.  He's a great snuggler. 

Monday 10/31

Sweet Pea with her kitty face on before Trick-or-Treating.

Tuesday 11/1

Beautiful light. 

Wednesday 11/2

Yes. I'm inside with a jacket and scarf on. 
The gym is always freezing. I think I pulled out the beanie about 5 minutes after this picture. 

Thursday 11/3


My now 11-year-old. 
Finally found time to get her annual pictures taken. 

Friday 11/4 

Rediscovering my love of Calvin & Hobbes

I couldn't get the first pane to fit in the picture. 
This is the one where Calvin finds a hurt baby raccoon. 
He and his parents try to help him.  
I took this picture because it's such a metaphor for life. 
Shit happens, but you must remember to take the lesson in all of it...
even if it's a "stupid world".

Saturday 11/5

I was cleaning my room and unearthed these. 
I don't own a tape deck anymore. 
But believe it or not I have one in my 2006 truck. 
I will be torturing the kids with my mix tapes from 1995. 

Comments

  1. mixed tapes?!? That's an awesome find!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a sweet kitty! And a fabulous birthday picture.

    Calvin and Hobbes!! I loved those books! That's a great idea for my nephew's Christmas present - thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all your pictures! They tell a great visual of your life!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a sweetpea 6 yr old "kitty" wandering our house often too and 2 real furballs. May 2012 bring you more runs, snuggling kitties and healing in all ways.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

You Capture - DOF

You Capture - Best Shot

You Capture - Faces