2011 - A Day in the Life - week 45

Sunday 11/6
It was a rough weekend.  I got snuggles though. 

Monday 11/7

Even rougher was this one woke up with a fever. 
She got to eat leftover cinnamon rolls on the couch and watch TV. 

Tuesday 11/8

Put the boot back on. It was hurting a bit from all that I was doing. 

Wednesday 11/9

Made it to Indianapolis for iNacol's Virtual School Symposium conference. 
A cute scarf I got from my in-laws to dress up a tshirt and jeans. 

Thursday 11/10

Sunrise. 
Fom the 31st floor of the JW Marriot

What's this you ask? 
Pyrat rum. It was pretty good as far as a shot of rum goes. 
Thanks Meghan for introducing us. 

Friday 11/11

Bari just happened to be in town for her twin's marching band competition. 
Ali moved to Indy this summer. 
Jamie is my fellow board member/conference-goer with me. 
(Btw, she started using twitter and had her first tweet-up in the same day.)
We had dinner and drinks and lots of laughs. 

Me and Bari with our Whipped Espresso Martinis. 
OM to die for yum. 

Saturday 11/12

This sign makes me laugh.  We stood and waited around for 25 minutes for the luggage carousel to even start turning.  If you've ever been to Reno you know that it's not a big airport. 
Jamie and I might have been a bit punchy waiting for our suitcases.  

Comments

  1. I'm so glad the randomness of the universe put us in Indy at the same time. We both needed those martinis!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo.. love the scarf! And I WANT one of those whipped espresso martinis! (and yes, it is 8 am... so? espresso is a morning drink.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. snuggles & cinnamon rolls? awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i heart indianapolis. it's a nice little city. and they really know how to put on a race.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

You Capture - DOF

You Capture - Best Shot

You Capture - Faces