2011 - A Day in the Life - week 47

Sunday 11/20
\
We were all playing with Zoobles.  
It got a little crazy at one point. 
Three girls hysterically laughing.  

Monday 11/21

Wondering why it wasn't enough. 

Tuesday 11/22

The smile I had upon leaving the orthopedist's office. 
Where I got clearance to start running as tolerated. 
WOOT!

And later that afternoon, Sweet Pea and I did a little hopscotch. 

Wednesday 11/23

Sweet Pea and I spent some time at Les Schwab. 
New brakes and tires. 
She was being good so I let her put a quarter in the candy machine. 
Mike and Ike's it was!

Thursday 11/24

Happy Thanksgiving!
We snuggled on the couch and watched TV before heading up to the lake for dinner with my family.

Friday 11/25 

It was a rough morning. 
We had some time just the two of us. 
We watched Elf.  
I love Elf. 
Especially with my girl who loves it just as much as I do. 

Saturday 11/26 


Had lunch with a friend while cashing in on some #klout perk gift cards
Thanks #klout!

Comments

  1. Lots of snuggles makes for a good week

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love elf! especially the cookie dough and snuggling parts ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't get Zoobles, but I'm all for snuggles and laughter and margaritas.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

You Capture - DOF

You Capture - Best Shot

You Capture - Faces