2011 - A Day in the Life - week 48

Sunday 11/27
My first 2 miles post ankle breakage! 

Monday 11/28

I ranged between saying this in my head as 
"Dyno-MITE!"
or 
beginning to sing Taio Cruz. 

Tuesday 11/29

I like these.  Thanks Meegan and Tara!!

Wednesday 11/30 

 The clouds were on fire.  This picture doesn't even come close to capturing it. 

Thursday 12/1
The 5yo was making roads. 
Out of paper towels. 
And then surprisingly cleaned up everything.  

Friday 12/2

My girls and my niece with Santa at the restaurant we ate dinner at. 

Saturday 12/3
I got this shirt back in 2007 at the Shakespeare Festival at Lake Tahoe. 
I love it for many reasons. 
First? What it says. 
Second? when I bought it, it was too tight (couldn't try it on).
My consistent running has done me good. 


Comments

  1. I came to dance, dance, dance, dance...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures! Yay! for shirts that used to not fit but now they do!! Whooohooo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a great week...running, kids, wine, sweets, cool t-shirts and, of course...beauty.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

You Capture - DOF

You Capture - Best Shot

You Capture - Faces