2011 - A Day In The Life - Week 52

Sunday 12/25
Peppermint boozed cocoa. 

Monday 12/26
I *may* have had two. 

Newest addition to the family. 
Meet Midnight (nicknamed Boo).

Tuesday 12/27

Beautiful sunset seen from my front yard. 

Wednesday 12/28

Opening a new bottle.  

Thursday 12/29

Hey look! I'm white trash! 
Plastic bag in one of the trees in the front yard. 
I did take it down after photographic proof was acquired. 

Friday 12/30

'
Good neighbors who bring you fresh eggs are awesome!

Saturday 12/31

CHEERS!! 

Comments

  1. Happy New Year! Hope 2012 is a better year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I want some of that cocoa. RIGHT FREAKING NOW. Ok, done yelling. Happy New Year, babe - I luffs you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo, I absolutely LOVE guinea pigs! So cute! Of course the hot chocolate looks delicious after my recent discovery of chocolate martinis and Cup O' Joe Martini's at Bite in Incline!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

You Capture - DOF

You Capture - Best Shot

You Capture - Faces