2012 - A Day in the Life - Week 4

Sunday 1/22
My girl fell asleep on me during snuggle time. 
I'm going to miss the day when my baby decides she doesn't need snuggles anymore. 

Monday 1/23

This was a collection of glassware that I got from Granny. 
Can't wait to find a new house so they can have a place to be. 
(Though I *hate* dusting, so it's good I love Granny and these will remind me of her.)

Tuesday 1/24

In & Out fries for a snack. 
The salt was yummy. 

Wednesday 1/25

The moon and venus. 
Beautiful night. 

Thursday 1/26

Man, I love the clouds. 
Have I mentioned I love the clouds here? 

Friday 1/27

I was having a bad day.  Barb posted this on facebook. 
It made me laugh and giggle.  
Yes.  Out loud.  

Saturday 1/28

I woke up to an obviously cold kitty.  He has *never* crawled under the blankets before. 
This was all that was showing.  

Comments

  1. and now i really really really want some french fries. thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the glassware from your granny! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

You Capture - DOF

You Capture - Best Shot

You Capture - Faces