2012 - A Day in the Life - Week 5

Sunday 1/29
These were decent.  Very cakey.  
I prefer fudgy brownies.  

Monday 1/30

Sweet Pea and I went out to feed the ducks.  They swarmed us.  

Wednesday 2/1

Pumpkin cat with Boo the guinea pig.  
This was staged but everyone was happy. 

Thursday 2/2

Looking into my bathroom from the closet. 
It's rare to see the countertop.  
I'm a piler. 

Friday 2/3

Living room.  Look! There's a floor! 
AND YOU CAN SEE IT!

And this is why my house is clean. 
It's officially on the market.

Saturday 2/4

And yes...those are two fresh piles on the floor already. 
I'm a piler.  
(please sell fast. please sell fast)

Comments

  1. Your floors are gorgeous! Good luck with the sale. It's not an easy thing, I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fudgy gooy undercooked brownies #ftw.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your house looks great! Very pretty floors!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

You Capture - DOF

You Capture - Best Shot

You Capture - Faces