2012 - A Day in the Life - Week 8

Sunday 2/19
My girl after her last meet.  
She did awesome. So proud of her. 
She placed 1st in All Around for her age level. 

Monday 2/20

After a long afternoon, a glass of wine in my kitchen
while making dinner
(I'm actually going to miss the gold floor.
Yes, I'm deranged.)

Tuesday 2/21

Mondays are always long and don't lead to enough sleep before Tuesday
My fuzzy Bear-cat decided he needed some snuggles
So he climbed under the blankets and slept with me for 90 minutes
This is post nap.  He was pissed when I got up.

Wednesday 2/22

Got a run in on the treadmill.  It was fast.  It was hard. 
I got it done and it felt good to push. 

Thursday 2/23

Printed out some proofreading work I agreed to do. 
Holy shit! It's longer than I thought it was going to be. 

Friday 2/24

Some days just call for strappy shoes, a margarita, 
and some peace and quiet. 

Saturday 2/25

My dinner.  
Please excuse the nasty coloring. 
Probably should have turned on the flash. 
Two eggs over medium and two biscuits. 
Tres yummy. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

You Capture - DOF

You Capture - Best Shot

You Capture - Faces