2012 - A Day in the Life - Week 11

Sunday 3/11
The sky just seemed to go on forever. 

Monday 3/12

This latest haircut combined with some new sleeping habits (?)
has left me with some awesome bed head lately .

Tuesday 3/13

My Sweet Pea requested to help feed the chickens. 
It was a good, albeit cold, day to make that happen. 

Wednesday 3/14

These dang cats. Despite the messy nature of my desk. (Which is its natural state)
They are sitting on papers I need to work. 
They do this almost every night. 

Thursday 3/15

It was a decent day out my front window. 

Friday 3/16

I kept waiting for the appropriate moment to post this picture on twitter. 
It screams to me...
"PICK ME! PICK ME!"
My Pumpkin cat was purring and kept spreading her toes. 

Saturday 3/17

My never-get-pinched-again tat. 
Happy St. Paddy's Day! 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

You Capture - DOF

You Capture - Best Shot

You Capture - Faces