2012 - Day in the Life - Week 13

Sunday 3/25
Went for a drive around Lake Tahoe.  It was a dreary day, but made the hike down into Emerald Bay much nicer.  Lots of good pictures taken, but I love me the lake. 

Monday 3/26
Went to the Children's Museum per request of my girl. 
This thing? Blows air out of that black tube she's holding on to. 
There is a balloon that you put on top, flip a switch, and watch the balloon 
fly straight into the air 30 feet up.  

Tuesday 3/27



I had to include the sequence of these two.  
They made me laugh because of how in sync they were.  

Wednesday 3/28

I gots guns.  
Yay for The New Rules of Lifting for Women. 

Thursday 3/29
My one and only picture from the day. 
It was #marchphotoaday of #myname.

Friday 3/30


She looks totally unenthused about her swim lesson
but really she loves the water and loves her instructor. 

Saturday 3/31

Thank goodness for my phone.  I swear it makes picture-taking so nice. 
We were snuggled on the couch watching Elf. 
Yes...we watch Christmas movies year round.  


Comments

  1. Love the guns and your sweet girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, her waiting for swimming made me laugh out loud!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome guns you got there girl!!! Those pictures of Tahoe are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

You Capture - DOF

You Capture - Best Shot

You Capture - Faces