2012 - A Day in the Life - week 16

Sunday 4/15
It was a beautiful morning for a 10-mile run. 

Monday 4/16

My girl was loving on the chicks.  
(They barely have any yellow on them already!)

Tuesday 4/17

"Mom! Look! I made them into a triangle!"
(Fun with sleepy baby chicks).

Wednesday 4/18

And yes...baby chicks like to snuggle. 

Thursday 4/19

Oh yes. Blue sky, mountains, and clouds! Oh my!

Friday 4/20

Woke up to this sweet thing still sound asleep.  
She never sleeps later than me.  But it was the perfect way to start my day. 

Saturday 4/21

I love this little guy.  I'm not a knickknack person, but he was so cute!
My mom bought him for me for an early birthday present.  
Can't wait to display him. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

You Capture - DOF

You Capture - Best Shot

You Capture - Faces