2012 - A Day in the Life - Week 17

Sunday 4/22
The most beautiful sunset reflection I've seen in a while. 

Monday 4/23

Oh the beginnings of the garden, how beautiful you are. 

Tuesday 4/24

Boo meets his bag of hay. 
Boo = happiest guinea pig ever. 

Wednesday 4/25

My sweet Pumpkin. 

Thursday 4/26

I haz mugs. 

Friday 4/27

I'm still confused by this. They look like a type of rose, right? 
Yeah. It's a tree. But they were beautiful. 

Saturday 4/28

Lettuce = happy chickens
Free lettuce = happy checking account. 

Comments

  1. Awesome pictures this week. The sunset was amazing. I should really get caught up on my photo posts - it's been 2 weeks now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sunday was absolutely beautiful, wasn't it?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

You Capture - DOF

You Capture - Best Shot

You Capture - Faces