2012 - A Day in the Life - week 18

Sunday 4/29
My oldest holding a chicken. 
This is huge. 
She even picked it up on her own. 

Monday 4/30

Art time! 

Tuesday 5/1

Spinning each other on the swing. 
Just the thought of that makes me dizzy. 

Wednesday 5/2

We hit up Sonic.  She got a limeade.  
She enjoyed her lime. 

Thursday 5/3

These clouds were very bizarre and wispy looking.  

Friday 5/4

They finally got the *big* bottle in! 

Saturday 5/5

My bib number for my first race since Tough Mudder. 

Comments

  1. Those clouds look like the beginning of a mountain range in a painting or something! Very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best.Number.Ever.

    And all the other pics rock too - especially the one with the lime :)

    I haven't posted my weekly picks in a month now. It's probably too late to catch up.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

You Capture - DOF

You Capture - Best Shot

You Capture - Faces