2012 - A Day in the Life - Weeks 24-26

I'm a great big slacker.  Here's three weeks' worth of pictures for you! I'm going to try and be better about getting these done weekly.  :)  Try is the important word here.

WARNING!! First picture is graphic! 





Sunday 6/10
Plucking chickens is HARD! 

Monday 6/11

There was mud.  And kids.  :)

Tuesday 6/12

Board meeting wasn't long but I was tired.  

Wednesday 6/13

A beautiful evening.  

Thursday 6/14

Blurry spotted mirror picture. 

Friday 6/15

Oh.my.werd.  This child slays me with her looks. 

Saturday 6/16

Yes.  I bought heels.  Yes they are fairly comfortable. 
The bonus? Cheap! $16.  

Sunday 6/17

There was cream cheese.  For a cheesecake.  
It was yummy. 

Monday 6/18

My fortune.  
I think "short-term" is a loose term. 

Tuesday 6/19

Oh look! All dressed up.  A very expensive morning with no resolution. 
BOO!

Wednesday 6/20

Still wearing the heels! 

Thursday 6/21

Beautiful blue sky in Minneapolis. 

Friday 6/22

One day? I want to live here.  
Yes...in the middle of nowhere.  
With mountains.

Saturday 6/23

My new Life Is Good shirt.  

Sunday 6/24

There was a request for snuggles.  
I happily complied. 

Monday 6/25

A request from a different girl.  Her snuggles can be...
less snuggly. :)

Tuesday 6/26

Oh look! My mini-me! She actually took this picture.  

Wednesday 6/27

This kid.  Seriously slays me. 
She made this face because I asked if I could take her picture.  
The headband is all her.  
Do you see the clump of mashed potatoes in her hair? 

Thursday 6/28

The turkeys are HUGE! The girls could barely wait for Thursday to be here, so they could go and check on all the birds.  

Friday 6/29


Comments

  1. Love you & your girls

    The chicken pic - ewwww

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures...so cool to see the girls...AND the heels. You wore them more than once too!!! As far as the headless chicken...I know you warned me but it just made me want to see it even more, until I saw it and then I wanted to UNsee it. I know I could never do it...but that's why I don't eat them. Much respect to you for really 'knowing' your food. =)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

You Capture - DOF

You Capture - Best Shot

You Capture - Faces