2012- A Day in the Life

Yes. It's basically been a month since I posted pictures. I have been taking them but life keeps getting in the way of posting. And for the ease of posting I've done collages up until today. So...without further ado. I give you July 23rd through August 22nd.





Traveling back from my family reunion to my first long run in forever.


Me. Wearing a pink shirt. To ice cream topped with fresh blackberries.




Deer summer sausage to my girl getting her braces off.



Shakespeare at Lake Tahoe, my birthday and a yummy dinner.




From relaxing to seeing the medal I hope to earn in January.



Holy tall sunflowers! To hiking with my girls.


OMG amounts of zucchini to new guinea pig to kitty and doggy.

I *swear* I'll try to do better. :)

Posted using BlogPress

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You Capture - DOF

You Capture - Best Shot

You Capture - Faces