Expectations

Friday is expected to be a day of celebration.  A day of vindication.  Unfortunately not a day of divorce.  But I'm getting accustomed on most days to the fact that I may still be legally married come 2013.  I'd prefer not to be, but there is only so much I can do. 

But Friday.  I'm testifying in a case.  A case filled with lies.  A case in which no reasonable person could look at objectively and see anything but, at least, the inconsistencies if not the blatent lies. 

I can't expand on the situation anymore than that at this point.  But I ask for your prayers and positive thoughts that the judge hearing the case is objective, as we expect from our judges. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

You Capture - DOF

You Capture - Best Shot

You Capture - Faces