One picture a month

I failed this year at maintaining my weekly pictures.  But I'm going to recap my year with basically one picture a month that represents something significant that happened.

January
My last grandparent died on January 9th.  
Granny was an amazing woman.  
She is missed by many. 

February

I found this. 
I haven't looked back. :)

I spent many evenings right here.  Relaxing.  

March

Beautiful yet cold hike down to Emerald Bay. 

April

Oh look! Baby chicks! 

May

Ran the Rock N River half marathon. 
Lynn and Beki joined me for races that day. 

June

I love this picture of the girls.  They were so happy this evening.  
Running around, climbing, playing with chickens, eating. 
You know, being kids. 

I was happy this evening.  

July

Oh look! Kai joined the family!

And we had a family reunion in Delaware. 
Complete with bonfire on the beach. 

August

What a perfect picture for summer. 

September

All that hard work of raising turkeys...
smoked.  She was delicious. 


Oh look.  Here's one of the toms.  
He was yummy too. 

October

Beautiful sunset through the trees up at Lake Tahoe.


Our first year anniversary of being a family of 4. 

November

The Middle Girl began an art class. 
She's got some talent. 

Oh, look.  Me dressed up.  
Must be court. 

December

I'm trying very hard to enjoy the life I am living, not the one I think I should be living. 

Comments

  1. Great pictures - I totally failed at posting pictures this year too. Maybe next year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the photos. I also failed at posting photos this year. Maybe 2013 will be easier? (Doubtful.)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

You Capture - DOF

You Capture - Best Shot

You Capture - Faces