Outtakes

I promised out takes from the various photo shoots I did trying to get their annual pictures taken.  I love these girls.  They drive me crazy...beyond crazy some days, but I they are keepers. 

This was the best one of the The Oldest Girl from the first shoot. 

Yes...if you know gymnastics you see the bent knees and flexed toes.  
(coach! turn your eye off!)



This one was sweet, but I wanted a sister picture with all three. 

They were so silly that afternoon.  Very giggly. 



Have you seen Brave? 
The part where the king is imitating his impression of his daughter? 
The girls love this part.  Granted not all were smiling here, but it made me laugh.  

And then we had sad faces.  

Apathetic faces. 


Confused faces. 

These were amusing with Boo, the guinea pig. 


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

You Capture - DOF

You Capture - Best Shot

You Capture - Faces