Running and Life

Hey...remember how I used to run?  How I ran 3-4 times a week without fail?  Uhm...yeah.  That has not been the case lately.  If I run twice a week I'm calling it a good week.  I miss running.  I miss having a consistent schedule that isn't frought with meetings and court dates and house selling paperwork that needs to be filled.out.now.  The good news, most of that stuff should be over now.  So 2013? I'm getting back into regular running.  I have very few goals this year for running.  I have two races I'd like to do.  I'd like to somehow make it to Disneyland this September for the half marathon there, and I'm going to most likely sign up for the half marathon in Reno in May again.  Other than that? I just want to run three days a week averaging 15 miles a week.  Unless I'm peaking on my long runs for those two races.  Other than that?

Continue working my tail off, between the close to full-time job and coaching at the gym.  If I'm in a bad mood, gym usually fixes that.  A group of mostly eager kids who want to try new things is invigorating...when they are accidentally kicking me or smacking me with arms.  (I have two fingers which I think I were broken (no official diagnosis) since I started coaching). 

There is a plan to raise more chickens for eggs and meat, more turkeys for meat and some calves...because well...fresh homegrown beef is awesome. 

I don't expect much, if any, travel this year (other than the hopeful trip to Disneyland), but I promise it will be a full year.  I'm not making any commitments on the blogging front.  I'm finding the enjoyment in it again, but no promises on weekly pictures. 

I'm looking forward to 2013.  This last year has taught me a lot about myself.  And 2013 will bring new experiences and new learning opportunities for myself and the girls. 

I hope you'll share it with me. 

Comments

  1. You're going to kick 2013's ass just like you kicked ass this year. The running will work itself out. So will the chickens and other critters. As for travel? Guess I'm just going to need to figure out how to come west sometime this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to seeing what 2013 has in store for you, girly!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

You Capture - DOF

You Capture - Best Shot

You Capture - Faces