Goofy. In pictures

Thursday


Coffee in Vegas


Outside the hotel. :).

Friday


EXPO!!



Me and Barb!! Her first half!!


Three-shirt weekend




One of my favorite people


Saturday


Pre-race coffee.






Delirious and on the bus to the start line.


















She did it!!!!
#sheblamesKirsten


Necessary evil

Sunday


Extra tired. Nervous.













Castle day 2























Halfway - 2/3 of the way through Goofy.






Was craving a banana. Turned the corner and there were bananas. :)






I look like I'm grimacing. But it's only from the sun.









I'm giddy at this point because I had just seen Christie and I still felt amazing.









Mine.






Dinner. Milkshake with booze. :)



Recovery



On my way home. Proud 39.3 finisher.



Right where I belong.

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

You Capture - DOF

You Capture - Best Shot

You Capture - Faces