Q&A #3

The next two questions come from Jessica. I've known Jessica since I was 18 when we met in college.  

1.  "Where do you want to end up eventually (geographically)? Stay in NV? Move on to bigger and better ranches?"

End up? Most definitely somewhere with more land.  We are hoping for at least 5 acres.  And not in Nevada.  More mountains and trees and hunting and fishing opportunities.  We've talked Montana and Colorado.  But we haven't ruled out places more eastern.  It just kind of depends on finances and finding the right place.  We'd love to have a place that backs up to public lands so we can be more isolated.  B and I went to see the second part of The Hobbit, and after being out in public for dinner and a movie we realized something.  In B's words "we aren't meant for public consumption."  B makes me look like an extrovert.  So having a place that's just us (my only requirement is I have internet access) sounds like heaven.  Away from everyone except those we want to invite.  :)

2.  "If you had another career option, do you wish it could be something involving more mathematics?? ;) "

Uhm...no.  Do I wish that I was more naturally gifted in the realm of mathematics? Yes.  I do.  And then maybe if I was, I'd weigh my options for different careers.

Some more from Brooke:

What is your favorite thing about yourself? Least favorite? Why?

My favorite thing about myself is my loyalty.  I have always been loyal.  But...it's been a downfall for me as well.  Because I take a lot more BS from people because I call them family or friends.  It takes a major incident for me to change my loyalties.  Superficially? I love my eyes.  :)

My least favorite? The fact that I have a big heart and love hard.  This can be a bonus, but it makes me vulnerable...and I hate being vulnerable.

"You've got a ranch sitter for a month and money is free.  Where do you go? What do you do? Who do you see? And who do you bring with you?"

Now that's kind of a tough question.  I'd love to travel and investigate all the places we'd be looking to retire.  Or maybe take a hunting/fishing trip to Alaska.  Who would I see? Anyone that happened to be along whatever path we took.  Who would I take? B, of course...and maybe kids, but only if they could promise not to be whiny.  :)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

You Capture - DOF

You Capture - Best Shot

You Capture - Faces