2011 - A Day In The Life - Week 8

Sunday 2/20
Fire in the fireplace in the gold room. 
We were kickin' it with booze and Guitar Hero. 

Monday - 2/21

Snowy mountains. 
YAY!

Tuesday 2/22

Cat not happy about having her picture taken. 

Wednesday 2/23
I'm not sure how I can explain how awesome I think I am that I caught this drip. 
Because I'm 100% impressed with myself. 

Thursday 2/24

It was so bright out from the snow. 
There were complete cloud coverage but the sun was *trying* to break through. 

Friday 2/25

The original "Words with Friends" with my 10yo. 

Saturday 2/26

Loved the mountains with the clouds right on top of them...
and yet the sky was so blue. 



Comments

  1. I am 100% impressed with you catchiing that drip, too! That's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The icicle drip was awesome! I bow to your photographic prowess :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! You've won something on my blog -- please check it out and send me your contact info (full name, email, mailing address). Congrats, and thanks for following my journey!!
    runningdivamom at charter dot net
    www.runningdivamom.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love, love, love the icicle drip! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That picture of the icicle is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

You Capture - DOF

You Capture - Best Shot

You Capture - Faces